If you employ someone – even if it’s just one person- you’ll need to offer them a Workplace Pension. It’s the law.
Welcome to Workplace Pensions Gateway Limited.
We have successfully supported hundreds of employers through the process of complying with their initial duties at their staging date/ duties start date.
We continue to support new employers in complying with their initial duties, however we’re increasingly being asked to support employers in complying with their ongoing duties as they prepare for the statutory contribution increases in April 2019, and their re enrolment date/ re declaration of compliance.
We work closely with payroll throughout the process as we understand the importance of payroll in both the successful implementation and ongoing administration of auto-enrolment.
We understand that employers are now looking for a low cost end to end solution to help them comply with their initial and ongoing duties and this has helped to shape our proposition and pricing.
Whether your a new employer that needs support to comply with your initial duties or an employer that has completed their initial duties and needs support to comply with their ongoing duties we look forward to working with you.
Mark Frost, Founder and Director of Workplace Pensions Gateway Limited
Founder and Director of Workplace Pensions Gateway Limited
The Pensions Regulator may impose fines ranging from a £400 fixed penalty to a varying daily escalating penalty from £50 to £10,000 for employers who fail to meet their legal duties
If your have become an employer for the first time on or after 1 October 2017, you will immediately have legal duties for the new member(s) of staff.
Once you have completed your initial duties and declaration of compliance you still have ongoing duties towards your staff:
The ‘Essentials Plus Service’ supports you in complying with your duties on an ongoing basis and include;
- One point of contact for employer, employee, and payroll to deal with ongoing enquiries
- Registered ‘Additional Point of Contact’ with The Pensions Regulator to deal with ongoing correspondence from The Pensions Regulator on your behalf
- Registered ‘Full Access Delegate’ with NEST on your workplace pension scheme to deal with ongoing correspondence from NEST on your behalf
- Review payroll/ workplace pension data to ensure ongoing compliance including accurate assessment, enrolment, deductions, contributions and communications
- Provide up to date statutory communications you need to issue to your staff on an ongoing basis
- Help you to manage ‘opt in’/ ‘opt out’/ stopping contributions requests
- Maintain accurate records of what you have done
- Provide you with letters to issue to your staff on an ongoing basis to help employees better understand their pension such as explaining the statutory contribution increases ahead of the increases in April 2019.
- Co-ordinate Re enrolment exercise
- Complete Re declaration of compliance
If you employ someone – even if it’s just one person – you’ll need to offer them a Workplace Pension. It’s the law.
Workplace Pensions Gateway Limited, Ground Floor, Adamson House, Towers Business Park, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2YY